Thursday, April 2, 2009

Minor ailments

I'm just over a bad cold and now I'm nursing a bad back. Here I am helping out at a dinner party at a friend's. One of the other guests is going through chemo so I wore a mask & gloves to avoid passing on my cold. It turned out that she got one anyway, I just hope it wasn't from me...















I decided to have a massage yesterday morning because my lower back and hips have been sore on and off for awhile. It turned out to not be such a good idea because I ended up in a lot of pain by the end of the day. So I've spent this lovely sunny spring day lying flat on my livingroom floor. I'm trying not to whine because these things are a day at the beach compared to chemo!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Christine! Thanks so much for putting my book launch on your blog! I can't believe we haven't found each other before now - we seem so have such similar outlooks and we are both here in Ottawa. Wishing you all the best and many, many joy-filled days. Laurie.