Saturday, May 8, 2010

My room of 6+

I received an email asking me to make a wish and pass the quote below on to six special women. If this group of women were ever to be in a room together, there is nothing that would be impossible.

I'm usually reluctant to forward these things on (because I'm suspicious that chain emails are just a way for the originator to get more email addresses to spam). And besides, I had a hard time picking just six women. My list would be a long one, which tells me that I am blessed.

Here is the quote:

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."


What I'm grateful for: The remarkable women who make me laugh, show me kindness, listen when I need to vent, challenge me to be a better person, keep me from going off the deep end and continue to touch my life in a variety of interesting ways. (You know who you are!!!)

 
 
 





The prodigal son returns in:









day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful mother's day present. enjoy...
i am back at the ashram for springtime retreat.
hope to see you in september when second granddaughter is due to arrive.
xxoo
patricia