Friday, July 31, 2009

Update on Katey the wonder dog

I've always kind of liked dogs. But OK, I admit it, I have sometimes secretly rolled my eyes when someone has gone on about some cute little thing that their ‘precious’ furry friend did. After all, it’s just a dog, right?

Well… that was until Katey came to live with me. I’ve only had her for 3 days and I can’t believe how much I love her! (Now it’s time for YOU to roll your eyes, especially if you aren’t a dog lover).

She follows me around the house, loves to ride in the car and is the most well behaved dog I know. (Really!). When I come back from being out, she’s waiting at the door and runs back in forth in the kitchen when she sees me. Usually it's the dog that has separation anxiety, but in this relationship, it's me.

They say that having a pet lowers your blood pressure and reduces stress. Having Katey around makes me so happy that she must be good for my health!

I will post pictures that you can oooh and awww over … when my camera comes back from being repaired.


Katey the wonder dog
Health benefits of having a pet
Katey's blog

No comments: