Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beauty of the Cause

I spent this afternoon getting my chest painted. No, I don’t mean a chest of drawers; I mean my actual CHEST.

2010 will be the fourth year that Emilie Robertson and Nancy Davis have published The Beauty of the Cause calendar and I agreed to be a “model”. All proceeds go to the Weekend to End Cancer, a 60 km walk benefiting the Cancer Foundation.


Sylvie Lalonde is the artist and Jen Davidson photographs the pictures that will appear in the calendar. They managed to make sitting topless for over 2 hours in Emilie’s kitchen an interesting and fun experience!

In case you were wondering, no, this picture is not of me (I wish!). It's the cover of the 2009 calendar. In the interest of modesty, I'm keeping which month I'm featured in the 2010 calendar a secret!

No comments: