Thursday, March 12, 2009

Comments

I love getting comments on my blog! I've had lots of comments about Dance with my Father: some at the bottom of the linked story, some by email and some in person. Thanks to all of you who have given me encouragement or let me know that you have identified with something that I've posted.

To add your comment:
- click on comments at the bottom of the posting
- type your comment in the box
- type the characters you see in the Word Verification box
- if you don't want to log on, scroll down and click on Anonymous
- click on Publish your Comment

When you post a comment, an email is sent to me with a copy of your comment. Anyone who looks at my blog will then be able to view your comments. Feel free to include your name at the end of the comments, or not, it's up to you.

No comments: