Monday, November 10, 2008

1,401 Visitors!

It's been 1 month since I started tracking how many people view my blog. I can't believe that there have been 1,401 visitors since Oct 10th! I used to think it was just my Mom that read it, but I'm hearing from lots of people that they've passed the link along to friends and relatives.

Thanks to all of you who check in from time to time to see how things are going. Please feel free to leave a comment or to email me at christine.lynds@rogers.com. I mainly just post pictures and write short bits on what's going on with my treatment and in my life, but I'd love to hear any suggestions that you have.

Please take a minute to take the poll on the right. It will be interesting to find out how many people are viewing for the first time and how many are repeat visitors.

Namaste and peace out!

No comments: