Monday, September 22, 2008

Hair Today... Gone Today

I knew when I washed my hair this morning it was going to be the last time I’d be needing shampoo for awhile. My hair was coming out by the handful and I had to face the fact that I needed to do something about it by the end of the day or it would all be on my pillow the next morning.

Mary Lou and I went for a walk in the Arboretum in the afternoon. We went back to her place afterwards and it just happens that she has a set of hair clippers, so she went to work. (OK, they are dog-grooming clippers, but at this stage it didn’t much matter). The deed wasn’t as painful as I expected and I’m now sporting a rather butchy-looking buzz cut.
Gee, I sure hope the wig I ordered comes in soon…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget I still have the PURPLE Red Hat Dolly Parton number as well as the Sandra Dee bob!!!!! They are at the ready at your earliest request! Personally, I like the BUTCH thing you got goin' on there!....Luv...C

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris ....Looks great! And YOU look great!!!
Amazing how one can still be so good looking without their hair! Just shows that beauty is far deeper than what we see on the outside!!!
If you want to try a tri-color do, I still have my wig ...

Jen