Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chemo Postponed

While visiting the cancer clinic yesterday for bloodwork, I found out that I should have attended a chemo information session that I knew nothing about. As a result, they have delayed my chemo until tomorrow so I can attend the session today.

In preparation for the chemo I thought I was getting today, I started taking steroids yesterday. They’ve left me feeling like, well… someone on steroids. It’s as if I’ve had way, way too much caffeine and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. I never stopped talking all day yesterday (which is exhausting for an introvert!) and had trouble getting to sleep last night, despite taking a full sleeping pill. Maybe I should save a few of the steroid pills for the Run for the Cure. Do they do drug testing?

No comments: