Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gratitude

I received this quote in an email from Patricia. It reminded me to live my life with gratitude.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.

Today I am grateful for all of the support I continue to receive. I've had calls, emails, cards, flowers, books, movies, food (great soup!), visits, rides, and numerous offers for help from too many people to name. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! THANK YOU!)

This is a picture of a "emergency diva kit" sent to me by some coworkers when I lost my hair.
Oh yes, I'm also grateful for my new laptop computer!

No comments: