I had this crazy idea for a costume for the Breast Cancer Action fundraiser dance: I could build a man to go with the hands-on-boobs bra that I made a few years ago for a bra decorating contest.
I tried making a paper mache head for my "man". I left the project until the day before the dance and learned the hard way that paper mache needs more than 1 night to dry. In the morning I tried putting it in the oven at 200 to try and speed the process, but the balloon I used inside for shape popped and his head caved in. In the end, I resorted to a stuffed head made from felt.
Len & I danced up a storm and had a blast! He's sitting in the driver's seat of my car and I think I'll leave him there for a few days.