Saturday, June 19, 2010

Breast Cancer Action 17th Annual Manulife Walk and Fun Run - June 26

Dear friends:

Most years I have solicited donations for the Run for the Cure in October. Because I don't know where I'll be at with my treatments by the fall, this year I have decided to switch my fundraising efforts to the Breast Cancer Action (BCA) walk on June 26.

I will be walking in this event in memory of Mary O’Rourke and Meridy Foster.

BCA is a local survivor-directed, voluntary organization. I have personally participated in many of the BCA programs, including the Busting Out Dragon Boat Team, as well as fitness, meditation and yoga classes.

If you would like to sponsor me for this event, you can do so on the BCA website, using either a credit card or PayPal. (You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card).

Please be sure to click on Add Special Instructions to the Seller to indicate that you are sponsoring Christine Lynds, just before you check out. I will be participating as part of a team called Boobs on the Run.

Thank you for your support,
Chris

PS - If you do sponsor me, it would be helpful if you send me a quick email or leave a comment to let me know. I don't need to know the amount, but I just want to reconcile my list of sponsors with BCA's.