Friday, January 30, 2009

Past columns from Sue Hendler

I look forward to Sue Hendler’s column about her metastatic breast cancer journey in the Kingston Whig Standard every 2nd Friday. Today is the Friday in-between, so I thought I’d give you links to a few past columns. I will continue to post links to the new columns as they are published.

Stricken with chemo-envy: My cancer journey continues June 27, 2008
On my cancer journey, the writing is the easy part July 11, 2008
Getting used to the ‘new normal’ takes some time July 25, 2008
My quest for the holy grail of breast cancer treatment Aug 22, 2008
Sharing the ups and downs of my life with cancer June 13, 2008
On the cancer roller-coaster June 7, 2008

If you would like to read other columns by Sue Hendler, click on her name below after "Labels".

No comments: