Friday, January 23, 2009

When you get to the root of it, hair loss isn't all that bad, by Sue Hendler

Check out Sue Hendler’s latest column in the Kingston Whig Standard called “When you get to the root of it, hair loss isn't all bad”. You won’t get the benefit of the humorous picture from the column in the online version, so I am including it here. Sue told me that she's proudly wearing a 'Fuck Cancer' hat these days, and I think that's what she has on in the picture, although I suspect it's been strategically cropped for the newspaper.

This is what Sue Hendler usually looks like… with hair. Sue writes a column every second Friday in the Kingston Whig Standard about her metastatic breast cancer journey.

Previous columns by Sue can be found online at the links below.




My decision to take the first-best medicine
Can I trust that my test results are accurate?

If you would like to read other columns by Sue Hendler, click on her name below after "Labels".

No comments: