Saturday, April 17, 2010

My weird hobby

Whenever I visit my mom, I usually organize her linen closet. But she’s been keeping it too tidy lately, so it’s not enough of a challenge for me.

So this time I organized her bedroom closets. We went through everything and got rid of things she wasn’t wearing or using and hung all of her clothes on matching velvet hangers.








Notice the shoe boxes on the top shelf? I took pictures of her dress shoes and put them on the front of the boxes so she can now easily identify the contents.

I know, I know, it’s a bit of a strange hobby, but I really do enjoy it!

Dog blog alert: Sittin' pretty

What I'm grateful for today: I think I've found a room-mate for the conference in Phili

The prodigal son returns in: 22 days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you like to come to Victoria and organize my closets??
xxoo
patricia

Christine said...

I would love to! In the meantime, I think you should send me a guest post for my blog about what you learned at the ashram. xo